Saturday, February 27, 2016

Waves and love

"I hear the tumult of the raging seas as your waves and surging tides sweep over me.  But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life."  Psalm 42:7-8  I have a habit I'm trying to get better at.  I'm diabetic and I take this pill called Invokanna but I can't eat for 30 minutes after.  I'm working hard at reading a devotional in that time frame.  It helps me get my thoughts on God.  I have a co-worker who doesn't make the start of my shift pleasant.  Lately I've been looking out on the water and thanking God and letting him know how beautiful it is to me.  Thursday was one of the windiest days ever.  When you combined the waves and the passage of ships the sight was spectacular.  The verses above brought me to this song.  King of Heaven in humility I bow as your love, in wave after wave crashes over me, crashes over me.  For you are for us you are not against us Champion of Heaven you made a way for all to enter in."  Let his waves of unfailing love crash over you today.  Here's some reminders of that love for you.  Lamentations 3:22-23 "The faithful love of the Lord never ends!  His mercies never cease.  Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning."  "He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me."  Let that last verse sink in God delights in you!  








No comments:

Post a Comment