Sunday, February 7, 2016

A tale of Answered prayer.

I wanted to share with all of you another answered prayer and it's a wee bit romantic.  Wednesday night I got off work and Marion and I went to Wendy's.  I was incredibly tired and worn out.  I could barely pay attention.  I hadn't seen my wife till my shift ended.  Before I ate I started praying and I said simply.  "Lord please help me show Marion I love her because I am so tired and worn down."  We got home and we live in a small house.  Three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms.  With 2 people and an 80 lbs German Shepherd/Beagle mixed dog it's easy to run into each other.  Marion stopped in the hallway and was talking to me.  I just wrapped her in a hug till our dog Mara decided we weren't paying attention to her.  I told Marion later that moment was an answer to prayer.  Make the people in your life important.  God placed them there for a reason.   

No comments:

Post a Comment