Monday, August 8, 2022

He Hears

 

He hears

 

 

Sometimes you pray and pray for certain things to change and maybe you aren’t quite getting the answer you’re seeking because God is moving things in a different manner.  I just posted a blog on prayer Saturday morning but sometimes God gets my attention to start another.  Not only do we need to be reminded that when we have a problem, we very much should pray we also need to remember He hears us.  I’ve heard it said that sometimes it feels like our prayers aren’t even going past the ceiling.  The good news is they do.  Therein lies the Hope.  Why because Hope is a person named Jesus Christ who is alive, and active.  

 

If you have been hurt at any time and we all have Psalm 56:8 is the start of something, you need to remember.

 

King David said this of God.

 

“You keep track of all my sorrows.  You have collected all my tears in your bottle.  You have recorded each one in your book.”  

 

God has seen those tears you cried.  Every one!  I need that reminder as much as you do.  

 

Psalm 55:16-17

 

“But I will call on God, and the Lord will rescue me.  Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and the Lord hears my voice.”

 

Next, I’m going to share with you what started this whole blog.  Get ready for 9 powerful verses.  

 

Psalm 116:1-9

 

“I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy.  Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!  Death wrapped its ropes around me; the terrors of the grave overtook me.  I saw only trouble and sorrow.  Then I called on the name of the Lord: ‘Please, Lord, save me!’  How kind the Lord is!  How good He is!  So merciful, this God of ours!  The Lord protects those of childlike faith.  I was facing death and he saved me.  Let my soul be at rest again, for the Lord has been good to me.  He has saved me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.  And so, I walk in the Lord’s presence as I live here on earth!  “. 

 

I don’t know what problem you’re facing but that should give you hope!  

 

I want to conclude with the words to the Sandi Patty song In Heaven’s Eyes because we need to remember that God is listening and is actively at work even when we can’t see it.  

 

“When life goes by and no one bothers 

Heaven feels the pain

Looking down, God sees each heartache 

And looking up we’ll see compassion’s fire 

Ablaze in Heaven’s eyes

 

 

In Heaven’s eyes there are no losers 

In Heaven’s eyes no hopeless cause

Only people like you with feelings like me

And we’re Amazed by the grace we can find

In Heaven’s eyes.”

 

I’m counting on all of this and trusting God.  

 

 

 

 

In Heaven’s eyes by Sandi Patty 

Hope for the hopeless by Sierra 

Hope Now by Addison Road 

Still listening by Steven Curtis Chapman 

Waymaker by Michael W Smith

 

No comments:

Post a Comment