Sunday, August 4, 2019

Hidden Gem



Hidden gem

Sometimes you’re reading along in the Bible and you find a short chapter that reminds you of who God is.  Some of you know my dad is a Pastor of a small church and one thing he taught me is this.  “You put the cookies on the bottom shelf.”  When it comes to a Bible study it doesn’t have to be complex. Sometimes I will simply post a portion of scripture and not say much but simply let God’s Word speak for itself.  You like me simply need to remember.  

Isaiah 12 

“In that day you will say:
‘I will praise you, O Lord.  Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me.  Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid.  The Lord, The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.  With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.’  
In that day you will say:  
‘Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.  Sing to the Lord for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.  Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion, for great is the Holy One of Israel among you.’”









No comments:

Post a Comment