Sunday, October 22, 2017

Bad Motivator



In Star Wars A New Hope Luke Skywalker saw a droid malfunction and said "Uncle Owen this R2 unit has a bad motivator.  Look."  At this blog I try to give you the reader hope and possibly fix your bad motivator.  See I was reading in Proverbs and suddenly found myself in Hebrews working on motivators. See Proverbs 23:17-19 made me remember something.  "Don't envy sinners, but always continue to fear the Lord.  You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed.  My child, listen and be wise: keep your heart on the right course."  Reading this reminded me to motivate you.  Why?  Well I'm glad someone is paying attention.  The reason I try to motivate you is because of Hebrews 10:24 "Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works."  "Never give up hope at least not so early in the game."  Consider me your cheerleader telling you not to give up but keep your eyes fixed on Christ Jesus.  Because if I motivate you then you go on to motivate others.  













I have literally had this song by White Heart on a cd for years and this week was the first time I have ever listened to it and paid attention to the words.  




For those paying attention This Video of Evie was done the same year I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment