Thursday, June 2, 2022

Remember to be thanful

 

Remember to be thankful 

 

This is one of those weeks where I feel I don’t have much to share but I’m going to anyway and trust that God will use this to help someone else.  

 

I’ve been slowly going through a series in the Youversion app called Hope First and it reminded me of something.  There are times in life where you become so fixated on things and you keep praying wondering if they will ever change and you start to question even what God is doing.  I’ve been there lately.  I get so focused on work, eat, sleep and repeat and unlike Brock Lesnar I’m not doing eat, sleep, conquer, repeat.   I forgot all I had to be thankful for.  God’s not done with me or you.  We need to remember that and step back and be thankful.  We need to pause and listen to King David.  

 

Psalm 57:7-11

 

“My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident.  No wonder I can sing your praises!  Wake up my heart!  Wake up, O lyre and harp!  I will wake the dawn with my song.  I will thank you, Lord, among all the people. I will sing your praises among the nations.  For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens.  Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.  Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.  May your glory shine over all the earth.  

 

Psalm 59:16-17

 

“But as for me, I will sing about your power.  Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.  For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.  O my strength, to you I sing praises, for you O God, are my refuge the God who shows me unfailing love.”  

 

 

 

 

Your love O Lord by Third Day

Like incense/Sometimes by step by Hillsong 

Remember who you are by Geoff Moore and the Distance 

Praise the Lord by the Imperials

No comments:

Post a Comment