Monday, December 6, 2021

Back to the Frontlines

 

Back to the frontlines 

 

As some of you know I took a week off from working on the blog.  I don’t do it often.  But I can’t stay away for long.  See this world we’re in can be very bleak and my mission is still to share hope found in God’s Word.  I discovered an awesome verse about that in the meantime.  

 

Proverbs 30:5

 

“Every Word of God proves true.  He is a shield to all who come to him for protection.”

 

Then my you version reading plan brought me to this verse. 

 

Hosea 12:6

 

“So now come back to your God. Act with love and Justice, and always depend on Him.”  

 

No matter how far you may feel from God seek Him.  He loves you and longs for your attention.  These next verses show that.  

 

Romans 3:23-26

 

“For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.  Yet God with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous.   He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins.  People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life , shedding his blood.  This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.”

 

We have hope and much to be thankful for.  

 

I will Stand by the cross by Pam Thum

Great is thy faithfulness by Selah 

I stand amazed by Chris Tomlin 

Agnus Dei by Michael W Smith and Amy Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment