Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Kingdom reigns

 Kingdom Reigns 

So earlier this week I was taking the long way home from work like I normally do mostly because I hate driving on the freeway.  I had an accident on the freeway years ago makes me hate that intense traffic.  Zero reaction time trust me on that.  But the cool thing about the long way home is with my MP3 player I get to listen to a lot of music.  And one of those songs I’ve come to love is Your Kingdom Reigns by Meredith Andrews.  I wanted to share part of it and some verses.  I’ve slowly been working through Psalm 119 the longest chapter in the Bible and there’s so much awesomeness in it.  

The song says this.

“You will not be shaken 
God of our salvation 
You are, you are the rock we stand on

You go before us, Behind us
Yes, you are the one who saves
You are our portion, our promise 
Forever your kingdom reigns 
You go before us, behind us
Yes, you are the one who saves.”

Psalm 119:111-112

“Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight.  I am determined to keep your decrees to the very end.”


Same chapter verse 114

“You are my refuge and my shield; your word is my source of hope.”

Also here is a chapter of more Hope.  

Psalm 121

“I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there?  
My help comes from the Lord, who made the heaven and earth!  
He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.
Indeed, he who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.  
The Lord himself watches over you!  
The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.  
The sun will not harm you by day nor the moon at night.  
The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.  
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.


You are loved and cared for and God is in control!  Rest in that hope!  






No comments:

Post a Comment