Saturday, June 1, 2019

Wide Open Spaces

So this is just a quick blog about something awesome.  Been thinking off and on about this and just wanted to share this with you.  For years there has been this verse Psalm 18:19 that I have called one of my life verses.  it says this " He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me."  That's the NIV translation of it.   Well For years I have had this cd  Follow the Narrow by this group called Clear that literally I stumbled on at Disc Go Round.  I had bought their self titled cd and then found Follow the Narrow.  Well this afternoon Marion and I were driving home from HEB and this one song called Wide Open Spaces starts playing it hit me as I listened to it.  This song was talking about Psalm 18:19 and God bringing us out to a spacious place.  It's a song about God rescuing us and it's awesome So I had to share.  Below you will find a link to the song.  

No comments:

Post a Comment