Saturday, November 3, 2018

The Plan

The Plan

Diets, businesses, Wars, cooking, fighting they all tend to require a plan.  If you grew up around the 1980’s like I did you quickly became aware of this one line spoken by Hannibal Smith on the tv show The A-Team.  “I love it when a plan comes together!”  Even WWE Star Brian Kendrick refers to himself as “The Man with a Plan.”  See there are good and bad plans but I want King David to show you one of the best plans ever.  

Psalm 62:5-8
“Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.  
He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.  
My victory and honor come from God alone.  
He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.  
O, my people, trust in Him at all times.  
Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.”

Refuge, Rock, salvation, hope, fortress, victory and honor, a place to pour out your heart.  If you’re one of those people who weighs out the pros and cons of a plan before implementing it well there are no cons to this plan.  It’s all for your benefit.  We all need this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment