Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Entrusted

Galatians 6:9-10 "So let's not get tired of doing what is good.  At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.  Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone-- especially to those in the family of faith."  I don't know about you but sometimes it can be hard to do good and easy to grow weary.  I went for a walk and got to thinking.  The people where I work don"t know this but I pray for them often.  I also show them kindness every chance I get.  I look at my family, friends, the people that read this blog and those I work with as people under my care.  These employees around me don't have a lot of interaction with me but I make sure to tell them to have a good day or night.  I had some good teachers in the guards that were at First Data in Linda, Lynda and Judy.  Also as they work I pray that God would cause their hearts to seek him and that he would keep them safe.  Maybe you have people around you under your care pray for them and don't grow weary.  Once I was having a difficult time at work and James Barber told me he was praying for me.  Yeah for me the lowly security guard!  that was an encouragement to me.  We all need someone lifting us up in prayer.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment