Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Answered Prayer

As many of you know I write fictional stories along with the weekly Bible studies you read.  For months I have literally been unable to work on my stories and I have two I'm working on.  God gives us certain abilities and passions that we enjoy.  I love to write!  I had gotten to the point I was so frustrated with my inability to do so.  For weeks I have been praying and at times I felt it almost wrong of me even selfish to pray for something so silly.  Psalm 37:4-5 says this.  "Take delight in the Lord and He will give you your heart's desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust Him and He will help you."  Saturday night July 2nd at almost 10 pm I started writing again.  I just started thanking God.  Off and on Sunday I have found myself crying and thanking Him still.  Maybe it's not a big deal to you but it's answered prayer to me.  If I could ask for your help please keep praying for my writing thoughts to continue flowing.  If you write, paint, or create it's something you get frustrated by when you can't seem to do these things.  I rest firmly in this.  1 Peter 5:7 "Give all your worries and cares to God for He cares about you."   

No comments:

Post a Comment