Wednesday, April 27, 2016

love and forgiveness

This week i found a similar verse to one of my favorites which is Romans 5:8  "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners."  See sometimes in churches or as Christians we sing songs and read verses and I believe we start to take God's love and forgiveness almost for granted and even miss the cost of our sin.  When I came across this verse it was a good wake up call.  Psalm 65:3  "Though we are overwhelmed by our sins you forgive them all."  At some point in your near future thank God for his love and forgiveness.  
"Oh for the wonderful love He has promised-- Promised for you and for me!  Though we have sinned, He has mercy and pardon-- Pardon for you and for me!"  
"I'm forgiven because you were forsaken.  I'm accepted you were condemned.  And I'm alive and well your spirit is within me.  Because you died and rose again.  Amazing love how can it be that you my King would die for me.  Amazing love I know it's true.  It's my joy to honor you in all I do I honor you." 

2 Peter 3:9 and ! Timothy 1:16 are for those who want to do some extra reading 













No comments:

Post a Comment