Monday, May 3, 2021

Turn

 Turn

There’s an old song by the Byrds that’s actually based on Ecclesiastes 3 and it says this:

“To everything turn turn turn
There is a season turn turn turn
And a time for every purpose under Heaven.”

Do you know what time it is?  Don’t look at your watch or your phone because I’m about to give you four verses in Psalm 62 that will tell you exactly what time it is.  

Psalm 62:5-8

“Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken.  My victory and honor come from God alone.  He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.  O my people, trust in Him at all times.  Pour out your heart to Him, for God is our refuge.”  

There was a thing I saw posted on Facebook yesterday I want to conclude with because it said this.  

"When you feel overwhelmed, You're spending too much time with the world and not enough time with God.....
He is our peace!!!"   






No comments:

Post a Comment