Monday, May 15, 2017

Walking thoughts stress and trapezes

Wednesday night at work I was a bit stressed out.  I had been walking a lot at work and the issue bothering me I kept trying to pray and leave in God's capable hands.  Often when we get stressed out we need to get our eyes off ourselves and back on God.  I want to share some verses that got my attention.  1 Timothy 1:1 "This letter is from Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus, appointed by the command of God our Savior and Christ Jesus who gives us hope."  That last word there is hope.  God gives us that and we often need to be reminded. The battle whatever you're facing it's not over yet but God can give you hope.  I want to share with you 8 more verses to adjust your focus back on God.  "O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you.  My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water.  I have seen you in your sanctuary and gazed upon your power and glory. Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you!  I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer.  You will satisfy me more than the richest feast.  I will praise you with songs of joy.  I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on you through the night.  Because you are my helper, I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. I cling to you; your strong right hand holds me securely."  Psalms 63:1-8











 

No comments:

Post a Comment