Monday, January 30, 2017

Christian interaction requires action


How do you interact?  We don't always get it right.  "We've all heard it said that actions speak louder than words and love that is seen means much more than love that's just heard.  That's the way that is was with our Savior whose life told the story of love."  Is your faith living and active.  One of the most beautiful things to me about the books the Apostle Paul wrote is he was practical and very applicable.  See in 2 Corinthians 13:11-14 he gives us life instructions on interactions with others.  "Dear brothers and sisters,". Let me stop right there for those reading this who think this doesn't apply to you.  If you are a believer in Christ you're a brother and sister and it applies to you.  "Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful.  Grow to maturity.  Encourage each other.  Live in harmony and peace.  Then the God of love and peace will be with you.  Greet each other with Christian love.  All of God's people here send you their greetings.  May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."   I work as a security guard and I have a good size crew I interact with each morning and even though there's two guys who don't seem to like me I make sure when they come or go through my gate that I am as nice to them as I can be and I wish them a good morning.  People are watching you and how you interact with them leaves an impact.
















No comments:

Post a Comment