Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Anatomy and physiology

Some of you don't know this but for a time I desired to be an x-ray technician.  Studied biology and anatomy and physiology.  This week I've thought a lot about the human skeleton.  In Genesis 1:27 it says this.  "So God created human beings in his own image.  In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."  No one on this planet evolved from a monkey like public school tries to teach.  Also gender confusion should not be an issue there is only male and female any deviation is against what God created.  The reason I have been considering skeletons is this. We've all seen them in a science class or doctor's office or on a crime drama but think with me here for a minute.  It's the same basic shape for all people but consider for a moment the uniqueness of each person you meet based on looks.  God has taken the time to make everyone look different.  Psalm 139:13-16 "You made me all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.  Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!  your workmanship is marvelous-- how well I know it.  You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.  You saw me before I was born.  Everyday of my life was recorded in your book.  Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."   See God took the time to create us from skeleton to muscle structure to skin to soul every layer.  You and I we are his handiwork.  Look at how unique people around you are and boom there's a testament of God at work.  Romans 1:20  "For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky.  Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities-- his eternal power and divine nature.  So they have no excuse for not knowing God."  Our physical makeup declares God exists and it's unique and marvelous to see.  









 



No comments:

Post a Comment