Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Not Finished

Lately when I see all the political things going on and I get on Face Book I see well to be honest a mess.  No matter what is going on around you this week I want you to remember God is still in control and He is still at work.  Isaiah 66:1-2 This is what the Lord says:  "Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool.  Could you build me a temple as good as that?  Could you build me such a resting place?  My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine.  I, the Lord have spoken!  I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word."  Proverbs 15:3 "The Lord is watching everywhere, keeping his eye on both the evil and good."  Christians take heart because God is not finished with us. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment