Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Refuge 3-17-16

I've been on a long stress filled painful journey lately.  I'm trying my best to keep learning and having my eyes fixed on Jesus.  I was praying tonight asking God to help me learn what he wanted me to.  Marion and I had things in our life shaken up quite a bit today.  Happened to both of us in different ways.  It's hard to get past the emotions at times.  2 Corinthians 10:5 refers to taking ever thought captive to make it obedient to Christ.  Lately in order for me to do that I have to very much remember to "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."  So with all that said I was reading in Psalms and God got my attention off of me and on him with this.  Psalm 46:1-3 "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.  So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea.  Let the oceans roar and foam.  Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!"  










No comments:

Post a Comment