Saturday, January 9, 2016

Yet

As you know the Batcave Blog has always been about hope for the reader.  This week i was reading in 5 minutes with Jesus by Shelia Walsh and i read part of the verses I'm going to quickly share with you.  When i read the verse she referenced i went and read the whole chapter and in three simple verses I was amazed.  So here's Psalms 22:3-5  "Yet you are holy enthroned on the praises of Israel.  Our ancestors trusted in you, and you rescued them.  They cried out to you and were saved.  They trusted in you and were never disgraced."  I was laid off on November 19th and I have been trusting and praying for a new job along with friends and family.  Yesterday it was confirmed i had the job.  I trusted God and was not disgraced.  God can be trusted!





No comments:

Post a Comment