Wednesday, December 9, 2015

a needed reminder

Today I woke up and i had my first job interview in 13 years.  let me tell you that is a scary thing that can mess with all your emotions.  I had a lot of trouble with anxiety last night.  i kept having to turn thoughts over to God because I'm the weird type of person who runs through many scenarios in my head as to what can and cannot happen.  I have a diabetes medication i have to take and wait 30 minutes before i can eat so while i was waiting I picked up my bible and maybe you need the exact reminder i did.  Psalms 24:1-2 "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it.  The world and all it's people belong to Him.  For He laid the earth's foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths."  I don't know where you're at today but maybe you like me just need a reminder that The earth and all in it is the Lord's and He's not done yet.  











No comments:

Post a Comment