Sunday, March 15, 2015

Encouragement

I'm doing something different this week as far as the Batcave Blog is concerned and I'd like my readers to understand why this is so different for me.  I've been reading this week in Strengthening Your Grip by Chuck Swindoll about encouragement.  He mentions Hebrews 10:19-25.  I have a friend some of you know named David Hill.  He is my Barnabas He does so much to encourage me and other.  As Marion and I walked into church last Sunday night he hugged us and said I love you to both of us.  We were both taken aback at first.  The more we thought about it we both realized that's what we needed to hear.  We also found encouragement in the kind words of Brooke Blodgett.  Later on that night I checked my e-mail and David had sent me a video by Francis Chan.  Sermons away from church are not always my thing.  I work in an environment where talking is almost non-stop and deafening.  I have moments where i drive home in silence just to get all the voices from my head.  But I decided since David had sent it I should give it a chance.  I'm sharing this video with all of you because we all need encouragement and that is one of the goals of this bible study you signed up for.  


  This is only 38 min so i ask you to give it a chance you won't regret it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment