Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Answered Prayer

I promised on my face book page this evening there would be updates of good news but it's going to start here where 90% of the war was fought by you who read the Batcave blog and pray.  God has accomplished mighty things in the Gentry household and i haven't really said much about it because the last puzzle piece clicked on March 10th.  For the past 2 yrs i have been fighting and trying for 2 things at my job and I have gone through so many obstacles along the way.  Three Weeks ago I got a letter from the training department at work.  over the past 2 yrs i have tried twice to apply for the Associate Trainer position where i would do on the job training with new hires for the Bank Services department I work in.  The first time i applied i was lied to about why i didn't get selected my own best friend confirmed it.  i got accepted 3 weeks ago.  Then tonight I got to work and we were having a shift bid.  After 2 long years I am finally going back to working overnight.  Marion and I both are so happy.  some people are made to work days I have never been one of those people.  These are both things God knows i have desired and prayed for as well as Marion and many of my friends.  I would like to say thank you to the following people who have been praying on my behalf: Marion Gentry, Jimmy Heald, David Hill, Greg Blankenship, Amy Leigh and Brooke Blodgett.

I'm going to leave the end of this with one of my favorite songs Two Sets of Jones' (Live) 


No comments:

Post a Comment