Sunday, September 7, 2014

Vision

It's been a rough week for me at work along with all the other stress of life..  Friday night however i had something happen that emotionally knocked me down.  For 12 yrs i have been doing customer service on credit cards, debit cards and other things.  For a month and a half i have been waiting to see a dr. about my eye sight Though i have had surgery that fixed it where i can see far i kno cannot see to read.  I'm supposed to be able to read with regular reading glasses from a dollar store but when I'm reading computers, comics, books or the bible i'm finding i have to use a magnifying glass as well.  Friday at work i got a call i had been trained for months ago but never received a real call.  Not only did i get confused about what i was doing but the font on the computer was so unreadable i had to have my friend Deborah talk me thru the entire call and be my eyes.  It rattled me so bad after the call i went on break and came back and i couldn't stop crying because i felt so helpless.  I got to the point i had to get off the phone and go to the bathroom and calm down.  I stood there fighting back tears and praying.  Hours later i was reading in Psalms and found the hope i desperately needed.  I hope it becomes your hope too.  Psalms 17:6-7 "I am praying to you because i know you will answer, O, God.  Bend down and listen as I pray.  Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways.  By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies."  Having trouble reading has been a very real enemy to me.  I was crying and praying I was asking God to help me do my job.  As my shift progressed God was giving me peace and helping me see.  I didn't feel as helpless as I did.  For those who read this i hope God shows you his unfailling love.  also i have a minor prayer request.  Monday the 8th i have an eye appointment please pray that Dr. Avilla finds a way to restore my ability to read with ease.  

I have chosen a few songs for this that well have to do with vision.

I will rise by Chris Tomlin Chris Tomlin - I will rise

 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
Preview by Yahoo
 

My eyes have see by WhiteHeart WhiteHeart My Eyes Have Seen

 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
Preview by Yahoo
 

I can see clearly now by Geoff Moore and the Distance GEOFF MOORE & THE DISTANCE - I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW


Open the eyes of my heart by Michael W. Smith Michael W. Smith - Open the eyes of my heart 



No comments:

Post a Comment