Monday, July 22, 2013

Psalms 130

Sorry about the lateness of this being sent out.  I had some days off work recently for my birthday and have just been enjoying the time with family, friends and most importantly my ever beautiful gorgeous wife.  This was a very hard bible study to teach Marion and I and you all as well.  I freely admit to being a grown man who cries.  You will soon see why.  I go to a church called Real Life Corpus and we are very real, raw and honest.  hopefully God will use this to teach you as well as I need to learn.

Psalms 130

My heart has been very heavy lately.  My schedule at work is once again subject to change and change is something I don't deal with very well.  My Mother-in-law and my nephew and I all have that in common.  Connor my nephew is autistic and if you change anything around him he does not respond well.  I'm trying to respond rightly not too good at it.  I could really use people praying for me.  

1-2.  "From the depths of despair."  Yep that's how I feel I'm constantly calling on God for his peace.  When you're in despair I suggest that you seek God first.  
3-4.  Aren't you so glad God keeps no record of our sins and forgives us in his great mercy?  I sure am.
5.  "I am counting on the Lord."  So am I.
6.  "I long for the Lord more than the sentries long for the dawn."  I work nights and those on the night shift long for morning.  We should long for God way more than this.  I mean the end of your workday is way less important than time with God. 
7.  Hope in God leads to his unfailing love.  "Now that, that's cool!"
8.  Redemption from sin sign me up please. 


been having to remind myself this today God is stronger than anything that can ever happen in my life.  hopefully this song with reach you like it did me.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tj8N5Bj6DE Stronger by Hillsong United.  since earlier verses spoke of forgiveness and God's unfailing love I wanted some song to remind us of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoezWBPGRAc this is Your love never fails by Jesus Culture.  it's really an awesome song.  For those of you who fall apart when change happens around you this song is for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N6zeYPaYlc Hold me Jesus by Rich Mullins This final song is a plea to God when life seems at it's hardest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9heHX3M6g_c Jesus by Ashley Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment