Monday, April 29, 2024

Reaches

 

Reaches

 

Just going to do a simple blog.  Basically, I want to share lyrics to a song by Third Day and I’m going to show you what the passage is in the Psalms that they used to write it.  

 

“Your love, oh Lord

Reaches to the heavens.

Your faithfulness stretches to the skies.

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains. 

Your Justice flows like the ocean’s tide

I will lift my voice to worship you, my King.

I will find my strength. 

In the shadow of your wings.”

 

In Psalm 36:5-9 it says this.

 

“Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, 

Your faithfulness to the skies.

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your Justice like the great deep.  

O Lord, you preserve both man and beast.  

How priceless is your unfailing love!

Both high and low among men find shelter in the shadow of your wings.  

They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights.  For with you is the fountain of life, in your light we see light.”  

 

 

 

Your love oh Lord by Third Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment