Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Target Lock

 

Target lock

 

This past week has been very emotionally draining for me.  I’m not going to get into the awful mess except to say this.  In video games and WWE wrestling games in particular sometimes you focus on the wrong opponent.  You have to remember which buttons in the game change your target lock.  I got distracted and off-track last week.  Over the past few days, I can tell you I have poured through chapters in the Bible especially in the book of Psalms. I needed to adjust my target lock.  I needed my eyes fixed back on God.   I was driving back and forth to work, and my brain was becoming so occupied that I don’t remember coming and going.  I needed to refocus.   I’ve been on autopilot.   

 

Then I came to Psalm 33.

 

Psalm 33:20-22

 

“We put our hope in the Lord.  He is our help and our shield.  In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.  Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone.”

 

 

That’s where our focus needs to be in emotionally draining times. You have to have a firm foundation.  

 

 

Twosets of Jones’s by Big Tent Revival

We trust in the name by Steve Green 

He never changes by 4 Him 

No comments:

Post a Comment