Monday, September 27, 2021

Previously

 Previously 

Not too many people know about my last job’s problem.  I don’t talk a lot about it.  I had a tormentor who accused me of things I didn’t do.  I was a security guard at a gated community and for some reason this man decided I was a problem for him.  I had to interact with him and all he really needed to do was put in a code on a call box and drive through the gate.  But he took it upon himself to start accusing me of doing sexually explicit things while at work.  Things I had not done.  Due to bad management and police being unwilling to do anything I left that job.  I now have a higher paying and easier job that I am thankful for.  I became living proof of what Jesus said in Matthew 5.

Matthew 5:10-12
“God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.  God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.  Be happy about it!  Be very glad!  For a great reward awaits you in heaven.  And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.”

See my year started off horribly and I can tell you it hurt a lot but I look back and God put me in a better situation.  Maybe you’re in a struggle where something similar is happening to you.  I want to encourage you to keep your eyes on God.  You may not see it but he’s working on your behalf.  Keep your focus where it needs to be and that’s on God.  

“When you’re up against a struggle that shatters all your dreams 
And your hopes have been cruelly crushed by satan’s manifested schemes 
And you feel the urge within you to submit to earthly fears
Don’t let the faith you’re standing in seem to disappear 
Praise the Lord, he can work through those who praise him
Praise the Lord for our God inhabits praise 
Praise the Lord, for the chains that seem to bind you serve only to remind you that they drop powerless behind you when you 
Praise the Lord”



No comments:

Post a Comment