Sunday, March 15, 2020

Where is the Question

Where is the question

Thursday night Marion and I witnessed the utter craziness of people just nearly wiping out a grocery store because of panic over a virus.  This week my mom has been in the hospital,our dog has been sick, I have sat up in bed waking up from a dream about work, a dream so bad Marion had to talk me down from it and remind me I was home with her and the dog and not at work.   The week has very much been a choice of whether it is more like the songs Crazy Nights or Psycho Circus by Kiss.  I have mentioned before I have left my job and cried myself to sleep or cried while driving. I’ve been put on a team where we basically get the 2nd-5th time a customer calls back and they are irate and like my supervisor found out sometimes all Zac did wrong was answer the phone.  I had a manager and a trainer ask me this week on different days how I was doing.  I told one I felt berated the other I told I had just been called an idiot and told I did nothing to help.   King David went through worse than the Coronavirus panic and being called names the guy had reasons to be afraid people were actually out to kill him often.  Bonnie Tyler phrased it best because often we feel like we’re “living in a powder keg and giving off sparks.”  

I have good news.  God is still in control!  Remember that.  If you’re crying he knows about it.  Where is your hope because it can be found in God.  

Psalm 56:8-13
“You have taken account of my wanderings; put my tears in your bottle.  Are they not in your book?  Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; this I know that God is for me.  In God , whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust I shall not be afraid, what can man do to me? Your vows are binding upon me, O God; I will render thank offerings to you.  For you have delivered my soul from death.  Indeed my feet from stumbling, so that I may walk before God in the light of the living.”  









No comments:

Post a Comment