Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Maybe you're like me and instead of Thanksgiving day maybe you got a horrible day of work.  I was having a great day till I got to work.  Just a thought I had pondered but when I had holidays to spend with family well I spent it with family.  I didn't obsess with Black Friday.  I didn't call credit cards or my bank.  I like all of you need to stop and live out the words of Psalms 150.  Typically I break things down verse by verse and have something to say but I don't feel the need to do so.  I'm just going to give you the words to the chapter and a little music to let you do exactly what God's word says.  Even though Thanksgiving day has come and gone we still need to be praising God.


Praise the Lord!  Praise God in his sanctuary; Praise him in his mighty Heaven!  Praise him for his mighty woks; Praise him for his unequaled greatness!   Praise him with the blast of the ram's horn; Praise him with the harp and lyre!  Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; Praise him with strings and flutes!  Praise him with the clash of cymbals; Praise him with loud clanging cymbals.  Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!  Praise the Lord.  


10,000 reasons by Kim Walker Smith Kim Walker Smith - 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)



Forever by Chris Tomlin Chris Tomlin - Forever (Lyrics)



The Overflow by Shine like Stars Shine Like Stars: The Overflow



Praise the King by Cindy Morgan Praise The King - Cindy Morgan


Praise medley by Sandi Patty Sandi Patty Praise Medley


No comments:

Post a Comment