Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Philippians 1:6

Sometimes when you read your bible it's that one verse that stands out.  I have a friend who is having a rough time lately with car trouble.  I just got thru with eye surgery.  My left eye is recovering slower than the right did.  I don't know what you're going thru lately but i serve a God who answers prayer and he sees your hurt and pain.  Run to him he cares for you.  
Philippians 1:6 "and I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ returns."  Paul said he is Certain not that he thinks or feels but he is certain that's a strong word.  
In addition 1 Peter 5:7 "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."  A few years ago Chris Rice sang a song about trusting God and he talks about all the things God has made and comes to this conclusion.  "God I figure you're big enough."   
I don't know what you're going through lately but I'm urging you to trust the One who created you and sent his only Son to die for you.  

You are God alone by Phillips, Craig and Dean 


Jesus will still be there by Point of Grace Point of Grace - Jesus will still be there [with lyrics] 


 He who began a good work by Steve Green 


No comments:

Post a Comment