Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Let my cry

 

Let my cry 

 

Some days we need to remember to pour out our hearts to God.  On Tuesday Nights I have a tendency to spill my soup from Taco Palenque when I try to pour it into a bigger bowl.  When we pour out the mess of our hearts and lives to God it doesn’t spill or make a mess because He can handle the messes we can’t.  We forget that too easily and try to deal with it on our own.  

 

 

Psalm 102:1-2

 

“Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to you.  

Do not hide your face from me

When I am in distress.

Turn your ear to me;

When I call, answer me quickly.”

 

 

At the beginning of this Psalm in my Bible it says “A prayer of an afflicted man.  When he is faint and pours out his lament before the Lord.”  

 

It’s a short blog but again there’s no guide for doing an online Bible study blog.  Maybe like me though you need a reminder to pour out your heart to God. 

 

Lord I’m ready now by Plumb

 

God Help me by Plumb

No comments:

Post a Comment