Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Need

 

Need

 

Sometimes God keeps bringing my attention to certain verses and my heart has needed these verses immensely.  Twice I have opened my Bible and looked at Psalm 33 and at some point I marked with a pen to highlight three verses.

 

Psalm 33:20-22 

 

“We put our hope in the Lord.  He is our help and our shield.  In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.  Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone.”  

 

Now I could write a long drawn-out blog to go with this but I’m instead going to pull a play out of the playbook of Pastor Adrian Rogers.  

 

“Point people to scripture and then get out of the way.”  See those verses I just shared we all need.  I can’t apply them for you.  Only you personally can put your Hope in God and whether you want to admit it or not like me you need to do so.  As they say in the pro wrestling business that’s your go home line.  Put your Hope in God!  

 

You alone by Kim Hill

All in all by Charmaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment