Monday, April 17, 2017

Closer

For the entire time I have been doing this Bible Study online there's been something I've tried to keep constant.  First and foremost I strive to please God and make sure his words matter.  For the reader I have always prayed that God will use this to bring them closer to him.  
I was reading and the apostle Paul said the things my heart wants for my readers of course more eloquently than I ever could phrase it.  See he knew a thing or two about Bible studies over long distances.    I mean hello writer of Half the New Testament all in letter form to churches.  Doesn't get more long distance than that.  And before any of you think I'm more special than anyone else I'm not I fail on a daily basis by getting angry and not being able to communicate properly.  I need God's grace and forgiveness just as much as you.  But I am bringing to you words I hope will encourage you.  
2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 "So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call.  May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.  Then the name of our Lord Jesus will be honored because of the way you live, and you will be honored along with Him.  This is all made possible because of the grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ."  




No comments:

Post a Comment